Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Last day in Paradise

We spent the last day hanging out at my host dads school.  The kids are sooooo cute it was way better to fill the blog with their pictures!


They are not allowed to wear their shoes in the class room so they put them all out side.  I would totally grab the wrong ones all the time. These are the boys joes.  


I think they thought I was a bit strange!  Oh well, nothing like freaking out a bunch of kids. 


Probably the cutest boy at the school.  I asked if I could adopt him and bring him back home with me. He seemed game, but I don't think the prents would like that.  


After school we went back and packed.  My dad and Weston showing off their awesome shoes.


Just outside my host families house.  It is such a beautiful place.  I think this is the lot for my future house. 



Our sweet scooters. 


More kids saying goodbye! ADORABLE!


The rest of the day was filled with food and goodbyes.  Our final  meal a feast.  Everyone one had at least two dishes!  For a grand total of 10 dollars to feed 8 people.  

Goodbye Thailand see you again soon! 








No comments:

Post a Comment