Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Beautified

First part of the day was filled with shopping.   It seems like we did a lot of shopping and we did.  But, how can you pass up super cheap stuff like, 3 dollar shirts and 10 dollar helmets! This is just some of our loot for the day.  Yes those red things are tiger crocs.  Weston got the for his shower shoes for his mission.  

Next it was off to the mall to eat lunch.  I use the term mall very loosely, but they have a great food court.

The last part of the dedicated to being beautified.  First on the list was getting my eye lashes done!! For 30 dollars why not?  I look pretty scarey here but they actually turned out surprisingly good. 


After eyes lashes it was a hai treatment, massages, and waxing!  I felt so pretty after!  My dad and Weston did not participate in this, they rented motorcycles and drove to poo ping palace.  Oh yes that is a real place they took pictures to show us.  

The night market was the next thing on our to do list.  My host mom really dint want us to go.  She told us to look, look, look but no buy, buy, buy.  She told us only white people go there and it is expensive.

The last thing on the to do list was get glasses.  My dad thought they might be cheaper there for him.  He has those expensive progressive lens.  Come to find out they are the same price.  However the trip was not waste.  My mom go perscription sunglasses for 20 dollars and I got some sweet new stlyin' glasses.  My host dad even picked up a pair. 



It only took 1 hour to get the glasses made.  (Why in the world oes it take days in America, when in 3rd world countries it can take an hour?  America needs to get better service!). While we were wilting we found a great shamook place!  



My host mom, her daughter in law Tang and me!

My host parent and Tang.  

My stellar glasses!!!  I look pretty sweet in them.  


It was a super fun filled day!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment