Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

The Land of Hello Kitty

Well Tokyo is an interesting city.  It is really expensive but yet everyone only takes cash.  I was expecting all this cool technology, but no.  It was kind of odd.  

First thing we did was go to this awesome museum.  J/k. We laughed really hard at this sign.  We think the museum was about a lot of shit, but who knows.  


Then we went to the Ueno park and walked around.  Here is my mom feeding the birds. 



Ladd, I think you might be able to catch fish here!  Hahaha 


Those are these cool paddle boats that look like swans in the back ground.  They were closed or else I totally would have been on them.   When in Asia you had to pose Asian in every photo.  Get ready for lots of peace signs.  


Last one from the park.  I love me some Buda statues! 


After the park we were off to see the Tokyo tower.  It was pretty neat.  



On a clear day you can see mt. Fuji but as you can see we were not there on a clear.  



Now for the best part of Tokyo, Hello Kitty.  I tried really herd to convince my family to go to Hello Kitty World, but they weren't having it.  It is a theme park all about hello kitty.  It is my dream to go there and they crushed it.   So we did the second best thing, stopped by a hello kitty store.  


I should have bought it, I am totally regretting that I didn't.  It is a dried cuddle fish!!! Amazing


I didn't even but one thing.  I m very disappointed in myself.


Me and Weston are going to bring these into the USA.  It is an ice cream cone the come like that already frozen.  So nifty!  (it doesn't take much to make me happy)


Then it was back to the airport to wait and see if we get on.  Fingers crossed we will be in bangkok tonight!!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment