Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Thailand Here We Come....well not really!

Every thing started off really well.  Got up at 5:00 and showered, I wasn't sure hen my next shower would be.  Got to the airport in a timely fashion.  We are flying standby so you never know what is going to happen.  The flight was wide open!!!! We got assigned seats, which is always a relief.  


Then there was a terrible announcement, "flight has been delayed until 1:40!". (we were suppose to leave at 8:30).  The only problem with that is that we will miss our connecting flight to Japan.  So I guess we are spending the night eating from food trucks and voodoo doughnuts!  

Let the waiting begin

Weston asleep, I think he is having a really fun time


Oh look who decided to wake up. 


I am holding a 5 because that is how many hours we have been in the airport.  The joys of flying standby


Here is what is keeping me entertained.  I have a weird love for WWII books, it is the only genre I will read.  

Wish us luck!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment