Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Day before Saturday

What do you do the day before the race....

Well went went and picked up our stuff at the expo.  A bit disappointed because st.george 70.3 and Boise 70.3 had the same bags, no good.  The shirts are the same too, just different colors.  LAME!!! 

After the expo it was time to pack up gear bags.  That is always nerve racking because you never want to forget anything.  I couldn't decide what shoes to wear, I guess I will figure it out in the morning. 


Next thing on the to do list was shopping!  My second favorite thing next to racing.  My new Birkenstocks, only 40 dollars!  Not only am I a shopper, but I am a bargain shopper.  


After shopping was a whole bunch of laying around!  Now is when the nerves start to set in!!!  Here goes nothing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment