Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

Myanmar Adventure

Today was a day dedicated to shopping.  We rented a van and met up with Margo and Margie, our new airport friends.  It is four hours to the boarder from chiang Mai.  I would describe Mae Sai like a Tijuana on crack.  It is a blast. 

The deal of the day was this

We will see if it actually works in Utah, fingers are crossed!  I guess it will be a really dumb purchase if hey dont.  There was also a lot of purse, shoe, and accessory shopping.  It was a great day for me.

On the way home we stopped by the white temple in Chiang Rai.  It is totally different from all the others, there is no gold!

Who knows what weston is doing in this picture but we thought the cones were pretty fun.  


Here is the temple.



My dad looking all pretty 


To finish off the day we ate some great home cooked food from my host mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment