Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Siem Riep

The day started off great.  A fun sweaty filled Run.  We ran down the main street of siem Riep and got some pretty funny looks!


This is my "I am so sweaty it is nasty" face.  I was literally dripping off my finger tips.

We hired a Tuk tuk driver for the day.  He took us around to see about 5 different temples in Angkor wat.  

Yes, he is wearing long sleeves and jeans.  We were drenched and in as little clothing as possible.  I don't think I ever saw him sweat.


Weston is showing you his nice swack. (aka sweaty back) he was not the only one with that but he was the only one willing to get his picture taken.

Fun filled adventure.  Don't we all look so happy.

The first temple we went to go see was angkor Wat thebiggest of all the temples.  It was built in 1100. What you see behind our beautiful faces is the gate to the main temple.  




 Here is the actual temple. Aren't we just adorable, don't you wish you were part of my family! 

My dad bought a beautiful purple.  The ladies selling them kept saying it was for girl but he didn't care. I am ure he will wear it with pride.



Just another family picture.  I was pretty annoyed at that point with the picture taking if you cnt tell by my face.  


That is how we keep cool.  My mom wanted an action shot and this is what we gave her.  Pretty cool action hot huh?




Posing like the Cambodians 


Bayon temple.


I m being very strong and pushing the column aside.  


So beauty!!!



My moms attempt at being strong.  It didn't really work.   



New discovery, blueberry Oreos.  Don't worry I will be bringing some of these puppies home.  Anyone want to be my friend now?


So cute


This is the same pose the Asian man did in front of us.  Who knows why he I'd it but we thought it was funny.  This is the temple the tomb raider was filmed at.  


The fun wild life we saw.


Then it started to pour!!!! 

Just a house in cambodia.  

I am a couple day behind so I will try to catch up!



























No comments:

Post a Comment