Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Scooter Adventure

The first thing we did was go get our form of transportation....scooters!!!  That is the only and best way to get around.  And for under 8 dollars a day well worth it.  

Our first adventure on the scooter was going up to a temple on the top of a mountain, Doi Sutep.  The first time I came up To Thailand I walked this mountain to the top it is 17 kilometers.  Thy do it at night with a whole bunch of monks super cool!


My dad made a friend.


On our way up the mountain my mom had a little accident.  She crashed her scooter, oops.  She is okay just a little sore.  She is pretty lucky.  Maybe next time she rides on the back, apparently she is not a good driver.


After the crash we finally made it to the top, well almost.  The stairs to the temple.


This is not my scooter, mine is parked a couple away, but this is a sweet scooter.  Bad a** if you ask me!


Self portrait of me in my sexy helmet.  I should wear one all the time it really brings out my eyes. N


the very top of the temple.  Again lots of gold!!


We all found animals and decided to pose like them.  Me and Weston have the guardian dragons.


My mom picked this thing


And my dad picked this one. 


Another view of the best city in the world!!!


After our adventure up the mountain we went to the zoo.  The zoo is on the side of the mountain.  Many many hills and man was it warm.  

The first stop at the zoo was to feed to cute elephant.  I love these animals the are amazing.  



My dad feed to jaguar.


Oh so cute!!


After to zoo we went to the mall for some fun and then home.  In the way home my mom got lost, so she really is now banned from driving scooters.  

Good night!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment