Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Do What I am Told

This morning we went for a great run though the country.   Again the sweating thing is crazy.  I could collect buckets from my four mile run!!!
1E25AFD3-B6D6-4E04-ABD2-2EC2AE4968BB

The picture is huge and I don't know how to fix it.  

Then it was off to the market to look for a suit coat for Weston.  We didn't find just the right one so it was off to the tailor.  I got a dress my mom got the same dress as me, of course!  And my dad got a baby blue suit and Weston got a blue and purple plaid jacket.  We will see how it all turns out.  Picture to come!

Then this happened....

Went got to hang out with tigers.  First we had to wear the super cool tiger hats.  It would not be a complete trip to Thailand without some weird hat.  


We got to go in the cage with the tigers and take some pretty awesome pictures.  We were able to pet them and lay in them.  Here comes a billion pictures. 

And fancy that I wore just the right shirt for the occasion 
My tiger shirt.  I knew I bought that shirt for a reason. 

Next it was off to food.  My host mom keeps saying that Weston is big size so he is always hungry.  We are constantly being fed food.  


One of my favorites. 

Then another highlight of the day was this...

The elephants painted pictures, played soccer nd basketball, danced and much more.  

Here they are playing harmonica and dancing.  

After the show we were off to ride.  


After the elephants it was time to eat again.  Us big size people can't go more than an hour without eating.  This is one of my favorite markets.  I use to go here with Anchan, Annie, when I lived here.  It was near her house nd they have the best drink stand in all Thailand.  


This is the drink place.  I costs about 30 cents for one.  You bet I got two!!!!


In Thai the drink is called chamook.  I will gain about 20 pounds drinking this stuff and I will love every min!!!!

After a eventful day we went to one more market to eat again of course nd then home.  Can't wait for tomorrow.  






1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!!!!! I am so jealous you got to drink chamook!!! Did you get "co-co"? Or did you get a more adventurous flavor? The elephants look like they did not disappoint. And I've tried to recreate Khao soi here in the states, but it doesn't get close to the real thing. I'm so glad you stopped to eat every hour! You don't get food that good and that cheap when you go home!

    ReplyDelete