Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Here we come!!!

On our way.  All three bikes fit nicely in the back of the giant van!!!  That must be the reason my dad bought such a big van for occasions like this.  Mine is the cute bike one, of course!


Driving for six hours is a long time, we had to stay entertained somehow.  Between taking pictures, talking about Thailand we also watched Hitch.  I forget how awesome that movie is.


My mom was thrilled to be having her picture taken.  


There is definitely not much to look at on the way up to Boise.  But once we finally got there it was beautiful.  I could totally live here!  One problem though I think my mom called ahead to sabatoge me.  Our room has one bed and a pullout.  Guess who got the pullout....ME.  Goody!!  That will be the only way she will beat me.  


No comments:

Post a Comment