Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Portland is all about food!

We did not dress properly for Portland weather!  It was freezing here, only 64 degrees.  


That is okay because all the matters in portland is the food.  We took a train downtown to the food carts.  Most were already closed :( but we found an awesome Hawaiian food cart and a Greek food cart.


Here is Weston's humus and pita.  Who knew Weston was healthy?


My Gyro, which was delicious.  I split it with Weston.  The boy making the gyros was hitting on my mom.  He said she looked 35!  Hahaha 


This was for Ladd, spam musubi.


Then it was off to the best doughnut shop in the world!!! And I never exaggerate.  We waited in line for about 20 min just for these beauties. 




And to top off our trip (layover) to Portland I went for run.  I am holding my pepper spray, never scare me on a run.  I am warning you now, you will get sprayed!!!


Let's hope we get on the flight today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment