Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

What teachers do all summer

Maybe not all teachers, but the cool PE/health teachers.  They get as many cool and exciting outdoor adventures as they can.  I have lived in Utah most my life, but have never climbed Timpanogos.  I am a bit ashamed of that fact.  So when I got the chance I took it.  My 2 uncles, my cousin, and my sister in law all came.  

It was beautiful!!!  The wheather was also almost perfect.  we had a bit of rain, but other then tht no complaints.  


Me and Fua, my sister in law, right before we started.  We started at about 7:30.  If I were to o it again I would probably star earlier.  Some people even start super early and get up there for sunrise!  


Somehow we ended up getting lost.  We had to do some rock climbing to get back on the right track. It just made it a bit more exciting! 


I don't know why I am making this face.  
Me and Fua right before the down pour.  It sure was pretty.  


Up at the top.  After 4 hours of climbing we finally made it.  It was fun to sit up at the top and try and figure out what everything was. 

My uncle Dave at the top with the whole view. 


We even made some friends on our way down.  The baby one was adorable I wanted to take it home.  I don't think that Ladd would be happy if I did.  

I am already planning my my next trip up.

No comments:

Post a Comment